The coronavirus crisis demands drastic measures from all of us. Youwe firmly believes that each individual and each company has to contribute to the goal to reduce the spread of the pandemic as soon as possible. But of course, we understand the huge implications these measures have for our workforce and for our valued customers and business partners. We are in this together.
Safeguarding health and business continuity is our top priority
Safeguarding health and business continuity is our top priority. Following the recommendations of our governments, we have installed a home-office policy and are in close and continuous contact with all of our employees. Be reassured that our complete business is fully operational.
We have made the following arrangements to support our customers the best way we can:
- Youwe delivery and project managers will reach out to you to see how we can support you in the best way we can.
- All physical meetings are being transformed into virtual meetings. We have the infrastructure in place to support this so all your home-working colleagues involved can easily join the virtual meetings.
- Your account managers are available for you to discuss any challenge or opportunity you might face.
- Our training courses are still available however, these are now only going to be run online as virtual sessions.
- The sales team will be online to answer any queries you may have about our services and product offerings.
- Our consultants will still be working on your projects, but from the safety of their own home.
Please let us know how we can help you as we fully understand the challenging times we are all facing. Keep safe and healthy.
Stay ahead at home. Go Beyond.